The Nomination and Elections Committee sent out the Election Ballots via email to the addresses we have on file. It started as of December 22,2019 and will end on December 30, 2019. Members we ask for you to check your spam folder. Thank you!
From the 2nd Vice President,
Election names are supposed to be due by December 15, 2019. We did have a Nomination and Election Committee but due to some miscommunication or not receiving a response from those members by email and phone it was unable to be formed.
Recently, I was able to reach out to a few good members over the weekend to assist in this matter and without hesitation they accepted. Members you should have received a nomination email by one of the committee members. I ask that you check your spam mail and to read the flyer below. Lets move forward and make it happen for 2020. If you want to see change and growth, then be apart of ACES Board. As my current president says, “Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork.” Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
2019 PAST EVENTS
REGISTER NOW TO MEET YOUR UNION ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2019 FROM 6PM UNTIL 8PM AT THE POLICE HEADQUARTERS AUDITORIUM. FLYER IS BELOW:
Speakers from the following unions:
- DC37 EDUCATION FUND
- CWA1182 – NYPD TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT AGENTS
- Organization of Staff Analysts (OSA) – STAFF ANALYST, ASSOCIATE STAFF ANALYST, ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF ANALYST
- CWA 1180 – PRINCIPAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATES
- Teamsters Local 237 – SCHOOL SAFETY AGENTS
- Local 1597 NYC Custodial Assistant Employees – CUSTODIANS
ASSOCIATE STAFF ANALYST EXAM #9061 TESTING NOTICE IS OUT! CHECK YOUR EMAILS! If you are signed up in DCAS 2.0 you should have received email from OAsys Notifications. Check your SPAM!
NYPD ACES BOARD WOULD LIKE TO WISH THOSE THAT ARE TAKING THE ASSOCIATE STAFF ANALYST EXAM GOOD LUCK!
Are you taking the Associate Staff Analyst Exam? Let us study together.
- Decimals, Percents, Ratios, and Proportions
- Answer Key
- See Chapter 2, Unit 2 Exercise D Page 297 to 298 (28 – 69)
- See Chapter 2, Unit 3 Exercise A to Exercise D Page 298 (1-21)
- Statistics Exercises
Donnelly, R. A. (2007). Statistics Second Edition. New York: Penguin Group.
Goozner, C., & Walsh, T. P. (2009). Barron’s E-Z Business Math. Hauppauge: Barron’s Educational Series.
KAPLAN. (2017). TASC 201-2018 STRATEGIES, PRACTICE AND REVIEW. New York: Kaplan Publishing.
- Verbal Ability – Writing Review
- KAPLAN. (2017). TASC 201-2018 STRATEGIES, PRACTICE AND REVIEW. New York: Kaplan Publishing. Pages 91 to 147 (Some pages have been excluded)
- KAPLAN. (2015). GRE PREMIER 2015. New York: Kaplan Publishing.
WINE AND CHOCOLATE EVENT – EVENT CANCELLED
- Attached is the scholarship application and MUST BE RETURNED. DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 30, 2019. Submit to email@example.com. More Information will be provided at a later time.